Boost libraries

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed Feb 8 05:43:46 UTC 2006

Robert S. Grimes wrote:

> Anyone have experience (positive or negative) with Boost libraries,
> specifically on PowerPC gen405 BSP, or RTEMS in general?

I have built a small part of Boost (Boost.Random) and used it on RTEMS.
I used the pseudo-random number code. It did the job without fuss. This
was on a 68060 and few years ago. I do not have access to the code any more.

Boost has many parts so general comments are difficult. I do not see any
problems using boost with RTEMS other than porting it. I will happily
use boost again if it provides solutions I need.

Regards
Chris