Problem with thread posix

Matteo matteo.posterli at studenti.unipr.it
Sat Feb 11 16:30:46 UTC 2006

Hi
I compile rtems with a testsuit enable, I try to lauch some psx_* without
problem.
So I have to compile my code with some posix thread, mutex and variable
condition in this way;

#include <bsp.h>
#include <sched.h>

int main(){
..
..
mycode ...
..
}

#define CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_CONSOLE_DRIVER
#define CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_CLOCK_DRIVER
#define CONFIGURE_POSIX_INIT_THREAD_TABLE
#define CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_POSIX_THREADS 10
#define CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_POSIX_CONDITION_VARIABLES 10
#define CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_POSIX_MUTEXES 10
#include <rtems/confdefs.h>

But I have error on all the pthread_create, pthread_mutex_lock/unlock,
pthread_cond_signal as all the posix parameters are not configured.
As Makefile I modified that of Hello_world_example.
My be I could set some other particular constant in my code or in the makefile ?
Someone has some idez to help me?
Thanks in advance.
Matteo