Where I can find a simple posix RTEMS example + Makefile ?

Matteo matteo.posterli at studenti.unipr.it
Tue Feb 14 16:00:24 UTC 2006

Yes, I see it but when I compile rtems I do --enable test and I have the
directory where there is all the psx example compiled yet. So I take the psx's
sources examples from the source of rtems but there isn't the makefile and if
I try to compile it with the makefile of Hello_World, just modified the target
file, I have a lot of error, may be I could do some changes to the makefile
but I don't wich.

I try to run a psx example compiled yet and works well so I think to have
configured good RTEMS.

Can you help me to find a right Makefile to compile the psx example ?