Problem with thread posix

Matteo matteo.posterli at studenti.unipr.it
Mon Feb 13 11:32:12 UTC 2006

Scrive Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org>:

>   [ Should this email be back on the list ? ]
>
> Matteo wrote:
> > Scrive Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org>:

> >>What is the error message ?
> >>
> >>Regards
> >>Chris
> >>

> > I control that the mutex lock/unlock or the signal are good with a simple
> > control like this ;
> >
> > if(pthread_mutex_lock(&mutex)) perror("Error mutex");
> >
> > or
> >
> > if(pthread_mutex_unlock(&mutex)) perror("Error unlock mutex");
> >
> > or
> >
> > if (pthread_cond_wait(&b->cond, &b->mutex)) perror("Error wait");
> >
> > ..
> > ..
> > and so on for all the other thread posix commands, and I have that there
> is
> > always error ! But if I compile the code normally under linux I have no
> problem,
> > so the code for the linux compiler is good, but not for rtems! (I have
> installed
> > RTEMS 4.6.99.2)
> > So, have you some idea?
> >

> What is the configuration table parameters for POSIX ?
>
> Linux does not have the same setup issues RTEMS has. RTEMS is embedded
> so allows you the ability to constrain resources, ie has a configuration
> table.
>
> Can you run any of the POSIX tests ?
>
> Regards
> Chris

Yes I can run all the posix example of the testsuite, because I enable tet suite
when I configure rtems, but in the test suite I have no the source file only the
   *.exe file !
So if I try to launch the psx example *.exe I have no problem. I find the source
of the psx example but I haven't the makefile, infact if I try to launch the
source with a makefile of Hello_world I have a lot of error !
So May be I need of particular option in the makefile to compile correctly my
posix example.
What do you think?