Problems redirecting stdin/out for a task in 4.6.99.2

Brett Swimley brett.swimley at aedbozeman.com
Thu Jan 5 21:24:04 UTC 2006

Till -

I'm noticing something similar to this with the rtems_monitor
(mon-monitor.c).  I tried your change by adding

fileno(STDIN_FILENO);

prior to the tcgetattr, and tcsetattr calls for STDIN_FILENO.

I also tried fileno(stdout) as you suggested.

Still no luck.

Any other thoughts or comments?

Regards,

Brett Swimley