Definition

Angelo Fraietta newsgroups at smartcontroller.com.au
Fri Jan 27 01:22:59 UTC 2006

Greetings.
I am putting RTEMS into my list of terms and definitions for my thesis
(my copy edititor seems confised about teh difference between RTOS and
RTEMS, so I'll put it in the terms and definitions). How does the
following sound?

RTEMS (for Real-Time Executive for Multiprocessor Systems): a specific
brand of RTOS owned and distributed by OAR Corporation 4910L Corporate
Drive; Huntsville, AL 35805, USA, and distributed under the GNU General
Public Licence.
--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303

Home Page

http://www.smartcontroller.com.au/~angelo/

There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge - that is
CURIOSITY
     Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)