[pc386 BSP] ticker.exe issue (CVS head)

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Mon Jan 30 21:17:23 UTC 2006

Karel Gardas wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>
>> WORKS:
>> rtems-4.7-i386-rtems4.7-gcc-gcc3.3.5newlib1.12.0-2
>> -- prints all time messages
>

> BTW: Although it's with `-2' suffix, I'm not able to find any patch
> needed for newlib1.12.0. Is there any?

No.  The definitive answer is always in the SRPM.  I just checked on
this one.

Any ideas what's going on?  I was beginning to think about printing out the
calculated value programmer into the time and see if it differed.

I have some congestion and am about to go home to bed though so maybe no
results until tomorrow. :(