Linksys WRT54G Wireless Router (MIPS)

Smith, Gene SEA Gene.Smith at siemens.com
Wed Jan 4 21:59:03 UTC 2006

Yes, I think the current binary wireless driver is the biggest question
mark. However there is a ongoing project in linux to reverse engineer
the Broadcom drivers for wireless cards,
http://linux-bcom4301.sourceforge.net/ , which indicates it applies to
the wrt54g circuit. This work would have to be ported to rtems.  I
didn't expect there to be a "drop-in" BSP for this, just a MIPS based
BSP that could be used as a reasonable starting reference like I have
done on two other RTEMS ports. Thanks for the input!

-gene