Coldfire questions

Mon Jan 9 18:11:02 UTC 2006

Hi,

Karel and I have bounced a few emails regarding a coldfire simulator
that has been merged into SkyEye.  It appears to be derived from
this http://www.slicer.ca/coldfire/index.php which appears to be
5206/5307.  It points you to downloading a uCLinux binary and the
example is for an Arnewsh board.  The README implies that some Motorola
Eval board is supported.

Could someone who is Coldfire literate please provide some advice on
what it looks to support and what RTEMS BSP(s) would be the best
possibility to try?

I think we may have another simulator target soon. :)