Help to hello_world example

Karel Gardas kgardas at objectsecurity.com
Sat Jan 21 12:11:56 UTC 2006

I assume you've compiled some RTEMS BSP, haven't you? So you have also
probably installed it by `make install' and it was installed into prefix
(--prefix configure command). So in the installation prefix please start
looking for *.inc -- I don't have any BSP installed here now, so you need
to find the right target directory yourself. (IIRC it's something like
<prefix>/make or something like that...)

Cheers,
Karel

Karel Gardas                  kgardas at objectsecurity.com