RTEMS on Mars?

Kenneth J. Peters Kenneth.J.Peters at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 5 23:33:19 UTC 2006

Yes, RTEMS is orbiting Mars now in the Electra radio. In a couple
years in an upcoming project, it will be roving on the Mars surface.
I lead the Electra software development team for these.

Please don't use this in any official advertising unless you get
permission from JPL, but you can tell your kids :-)

Ken Peters