Xilinx IP core drivers for RTEMS- Keith Robertson still around?

Thomas Doerfler (nt) Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Tue Jul 18 16:05:23 UTC 2006

Robert,

this really looks interesting. we were in contact with keith aroung
chrismas but we drowned in our work right from the start of this year,
so we lost contact again about the ml403 BSP.

Can you (or Keith) provide a more detailed outline about the neccesary
xilinx configuration?

I have checked the patch you provided, it looks interesting, but it
turns the gen405 BSP into a ml403 BSP, instead of defining a derivate.
But I think it will not be SO difficult to devide things again so the
BSP will support either a gen405 board 8whatever it is now) or a ml403.

wkr,
Thomas .

D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
email:    Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de