Xilinx IP core drivers for RTEMS- Keith Robertson still around?

gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Jul 21 04:20:20 UTC 2006

Hi Keith,

I got a copy of your older diffs, they are merged into my copy of the
cvs head and I will be attempting to start up RTEMS on the board
tomorrow.  If possible I would like copies of your updated code when its
convienent for you, though due to deadlines I will probably defer
integrating them unless they're necessary to run on our board.

I think the group of Virtex PPC people should try and approach some
consensus on how to get a bsp into the tree, certainly we'll offer our
perspective and contributions.  btw, we have the full Xilinx dev
environment here for our firmware so if there are IP core questions or
tests that we can run, we'd be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Greg