Thesis success

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Fri Jul 28 14:01:04 UTC 2006

Angelo Fraietta wrote:
> Greetings all
>
> Just let you know that my doctoral thesis, "The Smart Controller: an
> integrated electronic instrument for real-time performance using
> programmable logic control", was passed with no problems whatsoever.
>
> The thesis features RTEMS quite significantly and has a CD with the
> RTEMS source ( rtems-4.6.4), all the tools and instructions required
> to build (for pc386) for Linux, Mac OSX, and Cygwin (Cygwin was also
> provided on the CD).
>
> Thanks to everyone on the RTEMS user network for all your help.

Congratulations on getting it passed Dr Angelo. :)

Now to beg you to update http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/RTEMSReferences
to make sure it includes all the papers you published along the way
and your thesis.  Hint... hint...

And http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/Smart_Controller could probably
be updated..  especially since the link to the application is broken. do
you have pictures or music to upload? :)

--joel