Problems connecting two embedded boards running RTEMS

Paul Whitfield paulw at omnitronics.com.au
Thu Jul 27 23:52:16 UTC 2006

Joel Sherrill wrote:
> A.Jallad at surrey.ac.uk wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to make a simple ethernet connection between two embedded
>> boards with a LEON processor running on each. I am trying to make a
>> connection between the two boards running RTEMS. The server starts
>> listening but the client fails to connect.
>> What irritates me most is that the connection works fine between a
>> Linux machine and each of the two boards individually in any
>> configuration (linux machine serving as server and RTEMS board as
>> client and vice-versa).
>>

> Stupid question.. is it possible that both RTEMS boards are configured
> to use the same IP address?

Next stupid question ... is it possible that both RTEMS boards are
configured with the same ETHERNET address?

Paul

The information in this e-mail is intended for the addressee only.
Unauthorised use, copying, disclosure or distribution by anyone else
is prohibited. Please let us know immediately if you receive this
e-mail in error. Thank you.