Thesis success

Angelo Fraietta newsgroups at smartcontroller.com.au
Mon Jul 31 07:06:34 UTC 2006

Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Angelo Fraietta wrote:
>
>> Greetings all
>>
> Congratulations on getting it passed Dr Angelo. :)
>
> Now to beg you to update
> http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/RTEMSReferences
> to make sure it includes all the papers you published along the way
> and your thesis.  Hint... hint...

I have updated the ones that mention RTEMS.

> And http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/Smart_Controller could probably
> be updated..  especially since the link to the application is broken.
Thanks
do
> you have pictures or music to upload? :)

I actually have a movie of it in use.
http://www.smartcontroller.com.au/~angelo/thesisCD/compositions/BGvideo.mov
Where should I have a link to these (I have them on my own web page)

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303

Home Page

http://www.smartcontroller.com.au/~angelo/

There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge - that is
CURIOSITY
     Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)