Only 16 Posix threads with 128 configured.

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Thu Jun 1 12:32:23 UTC 2006

On May 31, 2006, at 8:54 PM, Chris Johns wrote:

> How much space is available in the workspace for the stacks for the
> threads ?

Thank you.  When I looked at it yesterday I thought "Wow, it can't
use all the memory specified by CONFIGURE_EXECUTIVE_RAM_SIZE, I have
it set to 500Meg".  Now I see it is 512K, duh.

I lowered the stack sizes to something more reasonable (I'd increased
it long ago to be sure some flakiness wasn't stack related) and now I
have more threads.

Peter

Peter Dufault
HD Associates, Inc.