ARM Interrups

Camilo Alejandro Arboleda mislistas.correo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 15:09:50 UTC 2006

Hello,

May be this question is off-topic (i'm not sure it is an RTEMS
problem). I'm working with the AT91RM9200 processor. I'm trying to
create a DMA based driver for the UARTS, using the peripheral DMA
controller (PDC), but i'm having trouble using it.

I installed the IRQ handler using BSP_install_rtems_irq_handler, and
it cleans current interrupt reading the AIC_IVR (interrupt vector
register), but it only interrupts once. Is there any proper way to
clean up the interrupt in this architecture?

Thanks in advance,

Camilo Alejandro Arboleda

--
Algo mas sobre Camilo Alejandro?