Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
aconchillo at ieec.fcr.es
Thu Jun 8 14:14:48 UTC 2006
for those interested in ERC32, I have been working in a newer version
of the mkprom provided by Gaisler Research. Basically, it does the
same but with some new features (and with some less e.g. LEON). Here
is the a list of new things:
- Code cleanup for maintainability.
- Supports configuration files.
- Users can provide initialisation code (bdinit's) via static libraries.
- A GNU LD linker script can be specified (so a user can specify new
application's location, e.g. EEPROM).
- UART options: parity and stop bit.
- I/O areas configuration.
- External interrupts configuration.
The code is also released under GPL and I have kept the copyright of
Gaisler Resear (I hope I haven't missed anything).
I have been trying it for a few months and for now it seems to work
You can download version 1.0 from here:
If you want to have a look at the source code, visit:
aconchillo at ieec.fcr.es--rtems/mkprom--dev--0--LATEST
I hope someone find it useful and if someone see any errors, have any
comments or want to contribute, please don't hestitate to contact me.
More information about the users