RTEMS 4.6.4 fails on Cygwin

Angelo Fraietta newsgroups at smartcontroller.com.au
Wed Mar 8 22:33:41 UTC 2006

I also tried to build 4.6.5 but had the same result.
I checked the tool versions and they were the same. I could not find MD5
sums for all the files to check them. Does anyone know where they are?

Any suggestions as to what to do next?  If I don't get this sorted by
next week, I'll have to say that the examples have only been built with
Mac OSX and Linux - not Cygwin

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303

Home Page

http://www.smartcontroller.com.au/~angelo/

There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge - that is
CURIOSITY
     Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)