Problem to save file on the hard disk! What I have to set to do it ?

Thomas Doerfler (nt) Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Sun Mar 12 18:48:38 UTC 2006

Matteo,

well, it SHOUDL work, if you have a FAT partition in the primary
partition table of your harddisk.
You are mentioning havong Linux on hda3, most problable it will use
"ext3" as the filesystem, and RTEMS does not know this FS type.

When you are running Linux on your system, what kind of output do you
get from the command

fdisk -l /dev/hda

(you have to run this as root).

wkr,