Closing PRs

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Mon Mar 13 14:38:59 UTC 2006

Jerry Needell wrote:

> Joel - What tracking system do you plan to replace GNAT's with? - Jerry

We really haven't decided.  We have internal experience with Bugzilla
and I know it can handle gcc's load.  Ralf has suggested RT
(www.bestpractical.com/rt/) which I have only briefly looked at so far.

The driving issue is a pending RTEMS server upgrade which will
require resetting things up and our belief that GNATS is in decline
as a supported project.  Bugzilla seems to be getting GNATS users.

Converting the current GNATS PRs to the new system is an issue.
GNATS 4.x->Bugzilla does not appear to have scripts yet.

--joel