SV: RTEMS 4.6.4 fails on Cygwin

Angelo Fraietta newsgroups at smartcontroller.com.au
Tue Mar 14 23:45:54 UTC 2006

Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Angelo Fraietta wrote:
>

>> Ole Hansen wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Angelo

>>> I will try your directions.
>>>
>>> Real problem is, there has been no clear directions how to do this
>>>

>> Please let me know what part of my instructions are unclear
>

> Yesterday, I fetched the cygwin binaries from ftp.rtems.com, installed
> them and
> built powerpc/psim with no real issues other than typing badly and
> waiting for
> downloads.

I did a copy and paste of the instructions on the web pages and it
worked (granted, I am only doing pc386dx and derivatives)

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303

Home Page

http://www.smartcontroller.com.au/~angelo/

There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge - that is
CURIOSITY
     Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)