Problem to save file on the hard disk! What I have to set to do it ?

Thomas Doerfler (nt) Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Wed Mar 15 06:43:20 UTC 2006

Yan, Matteo,

Yan Luo schrieb:
> Hello Matteo and Thomas,
>
> I am also trying to use the fileio.
>
> For Matteo's problem, I suggest checking whether /mnt/hda1 is present
> before mounting. If I understand correctly, the IMFS does not  contain
> /mnt or /mnt/hda1 by default.

The function rtems_fsmount will create these directories according to
the data structure with the mounting information.

> I am facing another problem. The "rtems_ide_part_table_initialize
> (devname)" hangs without returning.  Any idea ?

Hm, this sounds, as if reading of the partition table hangs. What kind
of interface do you have to connect your harddisk? RTEMS currently only
supports a standard IDE interface (no SCSI, no SATA...). And it asumes,
that the harddisk is connected as Master to the primary IDE interface. I
should have mentioned this before :-(

wkr,
Thomas.

email:    Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de