UART setting on Leon3

Jiri Gaisler jiri at gaisler.com
Wed Mar 15 10:13:42 UTC 2006

The leon3 bsp does not support to configure the UART with
the termios interface. You can either add this support in
rtems-4.6.5/c/src/lib/libbsp/sparc/leon3/console/console.c,
or let your application write to the UART registers directly.
The last option is not exactly 'clean', but will work without
having to modify and re-compile the kernel.

Jiri.