Problem to save file on the hard disk! What I have to set to do it ?

Matteo matteo.posterli at studenti.unipr.it
Fri Mar 17 10:42:21 UTC 2006

Hi Chris,

I download another time the fileio example from the ;

http://www.rtems.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/rtems/testsuites/samples/fileio/

I try to run it but it doens't works, so I try to add to the system.h ;

#define CONFIGURE_INIT_TASK_STACK_SIZE  (100 * RTEMS_MINIMUM_STACK_SIZE)

but I have the same problem, it doesn't run.
I have installed; rtems-4.6.99.2, gcc-4.0.2, newlib-1.13.0, on i386.
So why doesn't run the fileio example ?