Problem to save file on the hard disk! What I have to set to do it ?

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Fri Mar 17 17:50:16 UTC 2006

On Fri, March 17, 2006 8:21 am, Matteo wrote:
> I have add the following path before start all the installation ;
> export PATH="$PATH:/usr/local/rtems/rtems4.7/bin"

The "Getting Started" documentation for RTEMS contains this tip:
---
In order to compile RTEMS, you must have the cross compilation toolset in
your search path. It is important to have the RTEMS toolset first in your
path to ensure that you are using the intended version of all tools. The
following command prepends the directory where the tools were installed in
a previous step:
    export PATH=<INSTALL_POINT>/bin:${PATH}
---
I don't know if that has caused any problems recently, but better to be
safe and put the RTEMS path before your normal path.

By the way, didn't you say you were using a Linux on X86 platform?  Why
not use the precompiled tools available on the RTEMS ftp site?

-- Chris Caudle