PC <->Leon3 serial communication

Luca Germano lucagermano at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 08:05:18 UTC 2006

>From a previous post of 15 Mar 2006 with Subject: Re: UART setting on Leon3
seems that the leon3 bsp does not support to configure the UART with the
termios interface. I don't know if this means that also the termios supports
raw mode for data isd not supported.
The problem is that RTEMS for Leon3 mapp all the stdio on UART port. Can you
tell me what termios functions handle the raw data mode?? I can test them.
Thanks