Filio example doesn't run with rtems from the cvs

Matteo matteo.posterli at studenti.unipr.it
Mon Mar 20 12:50:19 UTC 2006

Hi Karel,
May be I understand the problem;
If I launch fileio.exe token from the builded version of the rtems;
../build-rtems/i386-rtems4.7/c/pc386/testsuite/samples/fileio/fileio.exe
everything works well I can mount my partition.
If I try to compile the same file of the samples I compile without problem but
the fileio example doesn't works!
So the problem is if I try to compile using my gcc version but How it's
possible? I take rtems from the cvs and I compile it so it could be the same If
I take the fileio example and I try to compile only it!
Can you help me ?

Thanks in advantage

Matteo