Filio example doesn't run with rtems from the cvs

Matteo matteo.posterli at studenti.unipr.it
Mon Mar 20 13:34:04 UTC 2006

Ok , I see from ftp://ftp.rtems.com/pub/rtems/4.6.99.2/TOOL_VERSIONS that I'm
using a compatible version of gcc, newlib and binutils (gcc-4.0, newlib-1.13,
binutils-2.16).
Infact using this toolset I can compile correctly rtems and the testsuite and
fileio example works well.
After I take the source code of fileio example and I compiled it and the example
 doesn't works!
How it's possible, I use the same source file, the only difference is that in
the first case the example are compiled automatically with rtems and in the
second case I compiled the source code of the example separately.
Note that I try compile separately the hello and ticker examples  and they works
well, so why fileio doesn't work ?

Thank in advance

Matteo