Changing compilation options for BSP building

Jiri Gaisler jiri at gaisler.com
Fri Mar 24 23:32:32 UTC 2006

I have created a patch agains rtems-4.6.5 that includes
the all the remaining FPU modification for the sparc port,
and some new drivers for leon2/3. It can be downloaded at:

ftp://gaisler.com/gaisler.com/rcc/src/rtems-4.6.5.diff

The patch also includes multi-processor (shared memory)
support for leon3. We have run rtems on a 4-cpu leon3
system quite successfully, all the (relevant) mp tests
ran OK.

Can somebody (Joel?) merge the patch into the 4.6.6 branch?
I will try to re-synchronize against the cvs as well, as
soon as I upgrade my automake/autoconf tools ...

Jiri.