SV: RTEMS 4.6.4 fails on Cygwin

Angelo Fraietta newsgroups at smartcontroller.com.au
Sun Mar 12 21:04:59 UTC 2006

Ole Hansen wrote:
> Hello Angelo
>
> Is there a 'safe way' to build RTEMS(386/ppc/arm) under Cygwin.
>
> I can build tools, but trying to build RTEMS itself fails.

I would say there probably is, but I was unable to do it. I used 4.6.4
and 4.6.5. Same problem - able to build tools but not RTEMS. What did
your error look like?

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303

Home Page

http://www.smartcontroller.com.au/~angelo/

There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge - that is
CURIOSITY
     Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)