build RTEMS TIc4x

liu danil danilliu at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 05:59:24 UTC 2006

 Joel Sherrill wrote :

>Please send all replies to the list.

sorry, my mistake.

>Any Windows users have an idea? My only suggestion is
>that configure failed so he needs to look in the configure
>log.

I checked configure.log, it had an error item told that there's no gmp.h
file. Then I upgraded my cygwin to the release version 1.5.19-4, and
building binutils-2.17 is ok now.

next I built gcc3.4.6+newlib1.14.0, as there's only gcc-core-3.4.6 in the
rpm file, so I configured gcc3.4.6 with item
--enable-languages="c",(without c++), is this right?

next step, I will download RTEMS from CVS and try to build it.

Danil liu