Rtems 4.7 Mingw Tools and automake / LIBTOOL

Paul Whitfield paulw at omnitronics.com.au
Fri Nov 10 03:50:52 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I have got myself stuck!

I am now using the rtems 4.7 tools for windows from the wiki.
(The m68k-3 release).

However, somehow it has broken my autoconf / automake scripts that
use the macro

AC_PROG_LIBTOOL

I get an error saying that this  that libtools is
undefined and I should use the macro AC_PROG_LIBTOOL.

The scripts that do not use this macro work as before.

Regards

Paul

----------------------------------

Errors:

configure.in:180: the top level
Processing src/ip4/configure.in
aclocal -I ../../config
Makefile.am:19: Libtool library used but `LIBTOOL' is undefined
Makefile.am:19:
Makefile.am:19: The usual way to define `LIBTOOL' is to add
`AC_PROG_LIBTOOL'
Makefile.am:19: to `configure.in' and run `aclocal' and `autoconf' again.

----------------------------------

The bootstrap shell script is :

#
# Bootstrap the auto* stuff.
#

configure_list=`find . -name configure.in | sed -e "s/^\.\///g"`

for c in $configure_list
do
   echo "Processing $c"

   config=`echo $c | sed -e "s/[^\/]*\//..\//g" -e
"s/configure.in/config/g"`

   pushd `dirname $c` > /dev/null

   echo "aclocal -I $config"

   aclocal -I ${config}
   grep -q "AC_CONFIG_HEADERS" configure.in && autoheader
   grep -q "AM_CONFIG_HEADER" configure.in && autoheader
   automake --foreign --add-missing --copy
   autoconf

   popd > /dev/null
done

The information in this e-mail is intended for the addressee only.
Unauthorised use, copying, disclosure or distribution by anyone else
is prohibited. Please let us know immediately if you receive this
e-mail in error. Thank you.