GNATS->Bugzilla Transition

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Tue Nov 21 14:35:32 UTC 2006

Hi,

Just to let everyone know what's up.  We are using the
server transition as an opportunity to convert from
GNATS to Bugzilla.

Chris Johns is working to convert the existing set of
PRs from GNATS to Bugzilla.  As of last week, Bugzilla
was up on the server but the conversion had a couple
of problems.  Chris was going to fix the conversion
script and try again.

So we are now waiting until Chris fixes the conversion
script to get the old database converted and imported.

The bottom line is that we are in transition between the
two and there is no functional problem tracking system
at the moment.

--joel