Example how to call regular int main() from rtems

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Fri Nov 24 11:43:43 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have a question, I am porting ACE/TAO to rtems at this moment. I have been
able to build the ACE library with its tests, but now I want to run some of
the tests. The tests have all been written in a way that there is a regular
"int main (int, char*[])" as starting point. I want to have this function as
starting point on rtems? Has someone an example how to accomplish this? I
have an rtems_init.c file to have network configuration and other settings,
but this is a c-file, the main() is in a C++ file.

Johnny