corruption

poor destiny dia_patsi_1 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 01:13:12 UTC 2006

In the san fransicso/ bay area the F--B-i have been doing these things to me:

  1) F-b-i agents steal from suspects.
  2) f-b-i agents use corrupts cops to help fabricate evidence.
  3) f--b--i agents use gang members to harras suspects.
  4) f-b-i agents poison pets.
  5) f.b-i agents tamper with suspect's cars- I have often told the tails following me, that the tampering with a suspects car is going to cause the possible injury/death of un-involved people.

  Thanks for letting me leak this info onto this list.