Installation problem for target "(none)"

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Wed Nov 29 10:49:24 UTC 2006

Stefan,

I think your problem is, that the "posix" BSP only runs on systems, that
have enough posix compliants built in. Unfortunately cygwin is not
supported for this BSP, see:

rtems/c/src/lib/libbsp/unix/posix/README

If you want to try out RTEMS in a simulated environemt (also under
cygwin), you may try out the psim BSP (a Powerpc simulated inside the
gdb debugger) or "QEMU". See:

http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/Emulator

wkr,
Thomas.