Installation problem for target "(none)"

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Thu Nov 30 15:57:53 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 08:34 +0100, Stefan.Pusl at comneon.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have still a problem during the installation. First, I read carefully
> the hints given in
> http://www.rtems.com/onlinedocs/releases/rtemsdocs-4.6.6/share/rtems/htm
> l/started/started00072.html, which give hints concerning Cygwin on a
> Windows PC. Then I used the command
>
> ../rtems-4.6.6/configure --enable-rtemsbsp=posix --disable-rtems-inline
>
> For the configuration of RTEMS. Then I started the installation with the
> command
>
> Make all
>
> This command stopped with the following error message:

> make[7]: Entering directory
> `/cygdrive/h/GNU/new_rtems/build/c/posix/exec/libfs/src/dosfs'
> Makefile:518: *** multiple target patterns.  Stop.

You probably have a conflicting environment variable set, probably CC,
LIB, LIBS, CFLAGS, DEFS, INCLUDES or similar.

But ... I'd recommend to try a newer RTEMS instead.

Either rtems-4.7 from rtems-4-7-branch, or one of the more recent
rtems-4.7 snapshots (ftp://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/rtems-4.6.99.3)

Ralf