[RTEMS-Users] RTEMS Machine update

Jeff Mayes Jeff.Mayes at OARcorp.com
Wed Oct 4 21:29:14 UTC 2006

Hi

The new RTEMS machine is now on-line.  We've tried to keep the content
consistent, but we've changed some underlying services so you may
notices some differences.  The web, FTP, Email, and CVS services should
now be working normally.  However, GNATS has not been reconfigured yet.

For the mail lists, we've switched from qmail/ezmlm to
Sendmail/Mailman.  I'm still learning these two so bear with me, but let
me know if you see any oddities.  The instructions for using Mailman on
RTEMS.org will be posted soon.  For now, everyone that was on the list
has been resubscribed.

The archived mail list info has been altered.  We had some trouble
converting the ezmlm based archives into a format that Mailman could
handle, but finally conquered it.  Then decided to include the old
snapshots list archives into the rtems-users archives.  Watchout for
issues if searching as Google and others will need some time to update
their indexes.

Feel free to pass along any questions, comments, or suggestions.
Thanks
Jeff