RTEMS with C++

leonp at plris.com leonp at plris.com
Tue Oct 10 08:19:49 UTC 2006

On Monday, 9 בOctober 2006 19:58, Fabrício de Novaes Kucinskis wrote:
> Hello all,
> I'd like to know if someone here uses C++ with RTEMS.
Sure.
I really do not know what to say. What is the principle difference between OO
programming in, for example, economical  and RT applications?
The same advantages in both cases.

Actually, I can not imagine to myself how can i do without C++!
If you need some examples of C++ in RT (?) application (and ours is definitely
RT) I can expand, but I think that the list is not interested in this - so,
mail me offline.

--
Leon