gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 26 02:42:46 UTC 2006

Hi Amalaye,

The easiest way we found was to set up a tftp server on the switch to
which the mcp750 was connected, then configure PPCBug via "niot" so that
the 750 fetches the executable image from the server.  Ensure via "env"
(or is it "cfg") that PREP booting is enabled.  The output of the RTEMS
link step is a gzip'ed executable with a smart enough bootloader to
config the PCI bus so RTEMS can use the hardware.

The same procedure applies to most any Motorola board with PPCBug I
think, it does apply to the MTX603 series boards as well.

We have considerable experience with these boards, please get in touch
if you need more info.

Regards,

Greg