RTEMS-Users [] MinGW Tools for Windows

Paul Whitfield paulw at omnitronics.com.au
Thu Oct 5 23:44:16 UTC 2006

Smith, Gene SEA wrote:
> Is the procedure documented for building the "MinGW Tools for Windows"
> as described here
> http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/MinGW_Tools_for_Windows
>
> I am looking for a reproducible way to make gnu arm tools that run under
> windows w/o cygwin.

I have previously built the tools on windows by installing
mingw and msys, and then following the directions in the
RTEMS getting started guide.

Regards

Paul

The information in this e-mail is intended for the addressee only.
Unauthorised use, copying, disclosure or distribution by anyone else
is prohibited. Please let us know immediately if you receive this
e-mail in error. Thank you.