Dynamic Libraries

Marek Prochazka Marek.Prochazka at scisys.co.uk
Tue Sep 5 16:37:53 UTC 2006

Hi Till,

thanks for your quick response. So, after I call cexpInit() and load a
module using cexpModuleLoad(), I can look for a function symbol using
cexpSymLookup(). This way I get CexpSym. Given that the symbol was a
function, is the way to call this function to consider
CexpSymRec_.value.tv as TFuncP (or TDFuncP?), cast this value to a
function pointer and call it? Or is there a cext_ function which I
missed to be used?

Many thanks,
Marek