warning removal changes

Jerry Needell jerry.needell at unh.edu
Mon Sep 11 16:54:32 UTC 2006

Joel - Just a heads-up while I keep debugging. Your "clean-up" broke
something in cpukit/libnetworking/netinet/in_cksum.c for the sparc leon3
bsp.
When I tried to use the etherenet driver, it would hang in an infinite
loop in in_cksum.c. I mad a few quick changes to "undo" your recent
modifications and everything works fine. I'm trying to understand why
but I thought I'd let you know. Maybe the culprit will leap out at you.
- Jerry