Source Paths in Sample Files

John Wood jwood at scisol.com
Tue Sep 12 18:07:27 UTC 2006

Thanks Chris.  It looks like using the absolute path and installing the
mingw32 environment as a shell to use the Windows paths as oppossed to
cygwin root may have done the trick.  I will have to wait until tonight
to load it into my debugger to see if there are any other issues but at
least it looks like I am on the right path.

John