Last and final call: RTEMS Open Class in Munich/Germany in October2006

Thomas Doerfler (nt) Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Mon Sep 18 07:12:03 UTC 2006

Hello,

as you may be aware, we have scheduled an open RTEMS class in October
2006 in Munich, Germany. Since we had a cancelation, we are still having
some seats available in this class. If you are interested in attending
this class, please contact us today or tomorrow, because we have to
close the registration on wednesday, 20. Steptember 2006.

Here is the original announcement:

As you may be aware, another open class is scheduled to start on October
10, 2006 in Munich, Germany.

The open class gives you 4 days filled with up-to-date know how
on RTEMS BSP and driver development aswell as the Classic and
POSIX APIs.

Once again, Joel Sherrill will be the trainer for this class, so
this training will ensure knowledge transfer straight from the
developers.

Please also read the official (and updated) announcment at

  http://www.imd-systems.de/rtems_class_0610_en.html

and

  http://www.rtems.com

Please send any requests to:

  training at imd-systems.de

Registration can be done immediately using the fax form from our website.

wkr,
Thomas Doerfler.

D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
email:    Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de