GDB macros

Paul Whitfield paulw at omnitronics.com.au
Thu Sep 14 00:31:31 UTC 2006

Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Luca Germano wrote:
>> Hi, thanks for your help.
>> I'm using the GDB macros version of the rtems wiki. I'm using RTEMS on
>> Leon3 CPU.
>> I find the problems.
>> When a macro refers to an RTEMS global variables is necessary to cast
>> the variables to the primitive type of the variable to be able to
>> access its fields. Doing the cast the macros work fine. For examples
>> in the rtems_classic_tasks macros I can't use directly
>> _RTEMS_tasks_Information but I must do
>> set $prova = (Objects_Information)_RTEMS_tasks_Information
>> rtems_helper_show_task $prova $arg0
>> instead of
>> rtems_helper_show_task _RTEMS_tasks_Information $arg0
>> In some macro there are some pointer conversion cast for example
>> (Thread_Control_struct *)
>> Also this instraction doesn't work. I must use
>> (Thread_Control *)
>> Now I must correct all the macros.
> Thanks. Please update the source code in the Wiki.

Hi All,

This is the exact opposite of what I needed to do to get the
macros working with Rtems 4.6.5 on m68k - coldfire.

So perhaps we need two copies of the script on the
wiki?

Luca - what version of RTEMS are you using?

Regards

Paul

The information in this e-mail is intended for the addressee only.
Unauthorised use, copying, disclosure or distribution by anyone else
is prohibited. Please let us know immediately if you receive this
e-mail in error. Thank you.