RTEMS 4.7.1 Available

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Sun Apr 15 17:22:23 UTC 2007

e.stiebler wrote:
> Joel Sherrill wrote:
>
>> e.stiebler wrote:

>>> Is there a chance, that all required sources & patches could be also
>>> put in the ftp://..//SOURCES directory ?
>>>

>> Which files are you referring to?  SOURCES is for the development tools.
>> If something is not included there, it is just an accident.
>>

> I was talking about
> ftp://ftp.rtems.com/pub/rtems/SOURCES
> where usually all the soruces and patches were.
> But there is no binutils-2.17.1, no patches to it etc.

I don't think there is a binutils 2.17.1.  The sourceware page
for binutils doesn't list it and it isn't at ftp.gnu.org.   I think they
are getting close to a release but I thought it would be 2.18.

When there are RTEMS RPMs for an official tools version,
the tarball and any patches will be put on the ftp site.

--joel