License

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Sun Apr 29 11:24:14 UTC 2007

Hello.

Yesterday, my customer turned my attention to the RTEMS web site, item
called "EXPORT COMPLIANCE/CUSTOMS INFORMATION", which i was not aware of.

After several readings I must admit that my English is too poor to understand
exactly what does this mean and what restrictions (except obvious - not to
sell to Iran :-)) does this impose on me.

I shall be very thankful if somebody will find a minute to translate this
high-English text to some simple words :-))

Thanks a lot ahead.
--
Leon